LEOPARD HUNT for 2013.
Chacma Safari was awarded a leopard tag in the Limpopo Province of South Africa.
Here is your opportunity to hunt this elusive predator in the beautiful Waterberg mountains.
Leopard hunt will take place at Chacma Safari, Melkriver, Limpopo, South Africa. This will be a 14 day hunt including travel days.
The full package hunt will sell for $25 000 which includes:
- Full lodge accommodation with meals and drinks $ 11 900
- 14% VAT on daily rates
- Service of professional hunter and staff
- Safari vehicle
- Transport within hunting area
- Field preparation of trophy
- Pick-up and drop-off at airport
- Cites and TOPS permit of $ 1 000
- Pre-baiting fees of $2 100
- Leopard trophy fee of $10 000
- Transport of trophy to our taxidermy
- Package exclude
- Accommodation before and after the hunt
- Taxidermy, dipping and shipping fees
- All non-hunting activities
To confirm this hunt a deposit of $ 15 000 is payable. No refund of deposit can be made if the clients cancels the safari. This is because the permit gets issued in the name of the hunter and is non-transferable. TOPS application should be submitted on or before 29 March 2012.
Extra days can be added. One observer/non-hunter can be accommodated at no cost.
2. P.H. Willem van der Merwe