"Unfortunately, much the same way life is, in hunting there are no bargains to be had. It is only through bitter personal experience that one learns that it is only the very rich who can afford to book cheap trophy hunts!"
- Peter Flack
Veteran African hunter and author
CONTACT US FOR COSTUMIZED HUNTING PACKAGES
Rates are subject to change without written notice.
Some species occur only in certain habitats thus meaning different provinces.
Some species like bushpig, will be a night hunt.
Certain species require CITES / TOPS permits.
Game not listed may be negotiated.
Suggested period of hunt is 7 – 14 days depending on trophies required.
Only animals taken or wounded will be charged for.
- Pick-up and drop-off at Oliver Tambo International Airport.
- Full accommodation with laundry.
- All Meals and beverages.
- Services of a professional hunter, use of a hunting vehicle, trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Hunting licenses and permits.
- 14% VAT (Valued added tax) included.
- Air travel, accommodation and travel charges incurred before and after the contracted period of the safari. Chartered air transport is also excluded.
- Hire of rifles and ammunition.
- The disinfecting, packaging, forwarding and insurance of trophies to port of exit from South Africa and the shipment of trophies from port of exit to yourself.
- Taxidermist charges.
- Additional tours.
While every effort is made to ensure the hunting client's safety, no responsibility can be accepted for any illness, accident or loss/damage to personal belongings.
Our tariff is based on current prices and is subject to change without prior notice.
TERMS AND BOOKINGS
50% non-refundable deposit of basic hunt is required to confirm a reservation.
Balance due on arrival, EFT or cash.
All other cost incurred during the safari together with trophy fees are payable on the completion of the hunt.